Skip to content
- Utility “Patent Pending” Attachment Design
- Glock 17/34 Gen 3/4 Model and Variants
- Replaces Trigger Pin and Locks in Takedown Slot
- Extra Long pin for tool less use: Push out till flush against frame to access take down lever. Rotate to access take down lever.
*Recommend using factory length take down lever
- Optimal angle for recoil control and consistent index
- 2 Piece Design: Stainless Steel Pin and Aluminum Thumb Pad
- Supplied with ThumbLock and Skater Thumb area Tape
- USPSA Limited Optics Legal Only for Now
- Due to large variants in Polymer tolerances. Some frames might need gunsmith fit.
- Install and removal simply by moving slide release lever up and down and pushing on ThumbLock pin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device